Guardianships and Conservatorships

Sometimes a loved one is unable to manage her financial affairs or make decisions to adequately manage her own care.  If those decisions cannot be adequately managed through that person’s existing estate planning documents, a court needs to appoint someone as the person’s guardian or conservator.

I help guardians and conservators in uncontested proceedings file the court documents required to be appointed.  I advise guardians in taking care of the person’s physical needs and filing documents with the court when required.  I help conservators understand their duties in managing the person’s finances, request court approval as needed, and help prepare and review the conservator’s annual accountings.  I enjoy helping others take care of their loved ones in what can be a difficult time.

The O'Neill Law Firm, LLC 1400 SW Montgomery St, Portland, OR 97201 (503) 796-0900
Site Map | Privacy Policy copyright (c)  Performance Media Marketing